Melbourne Deb dresses for sale
Delta Deb dress
Deb dress Lee
Plus size deb dress Aster empire line
Plus size lace deb dress Jennifer
Large size deb dress Annie with lace bodice
Deb dresses plus size Annie
Long sleeve deb dress Annie
Deb dress plus size with straps Angela
Deb Dresses Melbourne.
Plus Size Deb dresses at Perfection bridal and Leah S Designs. Our friendly consultants are more than happy to help all debutantes find the perfect gown to flatter their body shape and accentuate their personalities.
Your deb ball is one of life’s lovely and special moments. It is an opportunity to build confidence and show the world that you are truly gorgeous. Your Debutante gown will hold all those precious memories for the rest of your life.
Our deb dresses can be altered to suit any needs
Strictly speaking deb dresses should be white in colour rather than ivory. Depending on the host organization, you may also be required to have straps on your gown. All of our dresses can be altered to feature straps of your choice, whether they be lacy, thin in style, or even tulle. We also stock a range of gloves, shoes, accessories and bags to perfectly compliment the gown of your choice.
No matter your shape or size, Perfection bridals Melbourne deb dress shop is sure to have a gown to suit. Come and visit one of our highly trained staff members (fairy god mothers,) and be transformed into debutante princess.
You may like to check out our informative blog post 5 top tips to find the perfect plus size deb dresses.
Alterations for deb dresses in Melbourne
Specialty dressmakers to adjust your dress should it need. The hem of a gown is so important it should clear the ground so that you don’t trip over it while dancing. also the bodice may need adjustment to achieve the perfect fit. Straps may need to be added to comply with your schools regulations.
Larger size strapless bras for under your debutante gown
Strapless bras most gowns will need a properly fitted strapless bra underneath always check when purchasing a strapless bra that it doesn’t cut into you at the front or back if it does it isn’t the right fit.
Deb dress jewellery
Necklaces, gloves and earrings to compliment your gown. We also have a wide range of unique hair accessories to set of not only your gown but your hair style as well come in store and we can give you endless ideas and help you choose something that is perfect for the look that you are wishing for.
Is there such a thing as too much jewellery.
The answer is yes there are some simple rules to follow.
- If wearing a statement Tiara keep your other deb jewellery understated.
- A pair of chandelier earrings can be worn with hair comb and no necklace.
- With your deb jewellery choose just one statement piece. Keeping other jewellery worn understated.
- Jewellery should compliment your debutante gown not overpower it.
Don’t forget to take all the little bits and pieces that a girl needs to carry in case of emergencies.
What do I take with me to my deb ball?
- Lipstick or lip gloss so you can touch up your make up before photos and presentation.
- Tissues useful for all sorts of things. Sneezing crying and spills.
- Safety pins handy for all sorts of things.
- Tampons just in case.
- Nail file as there is nothing more annoying than a broken nail.
We can match a deb purse to your gown so you are prepared for anything.
If you are wearing a gown with a fuller skirt and you would like to accentuate the skirt shape just a little more you can hire a petticoat they are also handy for stopping the gown going between your legs while you are dancing maintaining a great shape at all times.
Types of gown petticoats available:
- Single petticoat the most popular style for debs. Only one flexible wire.
- Double petticoat for a gown with a fuller skirt. 2 flexible wires.
- Triple petticoat for a full ball gown effect. 3 flexible wires possibly too big for a deb dress.
- Mermaid petticoat fitted to the knees then tulle flare to give the gown extra kick at the bottom.
Boleros ,wraps and jackets can provide just a little more coverage for arms and back plus provide extra warmth on a cold Melbourne evening there are lots of styles available to choose from.
Not to mention over 50 different styles of wedding dresses in stock.
For an Appointment Contact us now on 03 87863302 Part of the Leah S. Designs Bridal and deb complex.